Here is the latest Statewide Candidate Endorsements from the California Democratic Party (a/o: 8/10/2016)View full post
2016 DEMOCRATIC PARTY ENDORSED CANDIDATESView full post
You Must Be Registered by 11.59 p.m. on Monday, May 23, 2016 to qualify.
HOW TO REGISTER
- ONLINE: Fill out the form on the Calfornia Secretary of State's Website (by 11:59 p.m. Monday night)
- MAIL: Grab a form from the U.S. Post Office, County Public Library, your City Clerk, or DMV. Fill it out and get it postmarked by Monday.
- IN PERSON: Go to the San Bernardino County Elections Office and registere in person. They're open until Midnight on Monday at 777 E. Rialto Avenue, San Bernardino, CA 92415.
HAVE YOU MOVED SINCE YOU LAST VOTED?
If you moved from your previous address, you'll need to re-register by the same deadline to vote on June 7th. Just follow the "How To Register" instructions.
CONFIRM YOU ARE REGISTERED
If you're not sure about your registration, just CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION and follow the instructions on the San Bernardino County Elections Office website.
WHERE TO VOTE
Use the San Bernardino County Elections Office's Polling Place Look-up tool and find your Election Day polling location
Vote BEFORE ELECTION DAY by visiting an Early Voting Center.
Vote By Mail by filling out the form on your sample ballot or downloading the form from the San Bernardino County Elections Office website.
DROP OFF YOUR MAIL BALLOT
Follow this link to the San Bernardino County Elections Office to find locations to drop off your ballot before Election Day
You can mail your ballot, but be sure to put enough postage and get it postmarked by Tue. June 7th or sooner. Check the status of your voted Mail Ballot using the Mail Ballot Status tool.
This Sunday, May 1, 2016, throughout California, Democrats will be joining caucuses to vote on delegates to represent them in the Sanders or Clinton campaigns at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. All caucuses will open doors at 2:00 or 2:15 PM and the meeting for voting will commence at 3 PM.
Please support your proposed delegates at the caucuses.
We had the April 16, 2016 for San Bernardino County Democratic Party Club Summit.
Place: UFCW Local 1167
855 West San Bernardino Avenue
Bloomington, CA 92316
Date and Time; Saturday, Apr 16, 2016 – 9 AM – 1 PM
At this club summitt, we discussed:
1. Benefits of club chartering including access to MOE and candidate endorsement of the Democratic Party.
2. We went into depth on the status of the elction working group including the concept of having 5 meet and greets hosting our local endorsed candidates in conjuntion with the state endorsed candidates.
3. We were introduced to the Voter Engagement Program spearheaded by the Fresno folks that has provien an increase in voter turnout by at leats 8%.
4. Finally we had a good dialogue between the clubs that were present when we did the roundtable.