Elected, Appointed and Ex-Officio members (or the Ex-Officio member’s permanent alternate) may appoint three (3) alternates by written authorization to the RECORDING SECRETARY of the SBCDCC. (Article IV, Section 6, Subsection A)
SPECIAL: 2017 Declaration of Candidacy Form
Download this form to declare your candidacy for one of the 39 positions (20 Female and 19 Male) as a State Party Delegate (SDCC Member) representing the SBCDP
- Declaration Form in PDF format: 2017-declaration-of-candidacy-for-sdcc-delegate
- You can also fill out this form on-line by following this link: Declare.sbcdp.org
REGULAR MEMBERS and ALTERNATES
- memberinformationform2016 – final – Required of all members and alternates.
- alternate_form2016 – final – For regular members who are appointing alternates.
EX OFFICIO MEMBERS
- memberinformationform2016 – final – Required of all members.
- alternate_form_-_ex_officios2016-final – For Ex-Offcio appointments of permanent or other alternates.
VACANCY APPOINTMENT FORM
- vacancy appointment form-final (use this form if you are nominating more members to your AD because your AD did not get 6 members)